Department: Outpatient Physical Therapy 7090-3010
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
On-Call Requirements: No
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: Occasional Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 80
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced Speech Language Pathologist. This is a Per Diem position working between the hours of 8am-4:30pm, but may require flexibility with office hours. York Physical Therapy is located in York, Maine.
The Speech Language Pathologist is responsible for:
• Providing speech therapy services to patients in accordance with a written Plan of Care approved by a physician.
• The Speech Therapist makes an initial evaluation visit and plans with patient, family and physician for on-going services.
• Initiates, reviews and implements the Speech Therapy Care Plan for each patient based on the assessment and prescribed Plan of Care.
• Revises Plan of Care when indicated.
• Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative Speech Therapy procedures.
In order to help us continue to offer exceptional patient experiences, we need you to have the following:
- Minimum of (1) year of Speech Language Pathology experience. are experience.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Computer skills.
- State of Maine SLP License
- Basic Life Support (CPR) Certification
YORK HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.