Department: Home Care – Long Sands
Schedule: Part time 24 hrs/wk
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: Monday-Friday. Days negotiable
Hours / Pay Period: 48
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced MSW (Master Social Worker) to become a part of our Home Care Team.
The MSW will assist the patient after their hospital stay and ensure that the following care is provided:
- Holistic and Culturally sensitive
- Appropriate in regards to all members of the healthcare and multidisciplinary teams while focusing on the patient and their family.
- Uses skills and abilities to assess a patient's needs with Psychosocial, physiological, cultural, financial spiritual, physical and environmental safety, family and community support assessments.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient/customer experiences, we need you to have the following:
- 3 or more years of social work experience in an acute care setting
- excellent customer service and computer skills
- be detail oriented and able to case manage