Schedule: Full-time 36 hrs/wk
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: 3 12 hr shifts
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
The ICU Nurse is a professional Registered Nurse who is accountable for the delivery of quality patient care. This includes:
- Assessing, coordinating and participating in the total care and teaching for ICU patient.
- Ensuring that patient care is delivered in collaboration with the patient, family members, physicians, peers and other members of the healthcare team.
- The nurse maintains the highest standards of nursing practice in the clinical setting and is responsible for creating exceptional patient/family experiences during the delivery of this care.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional care candidates should have the following experience:
- Minimum (2) years of ICU experience.
- An active RN License.
- ACLS, BLS & PALS Certifications.
- Current certification in Critical Care and a BSN is preferred.
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE $20,000.00