Department: Outpatient Physical Therapy 7090-3010
Schedule: Part Time
On-Call Requirements: No
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 48
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We currently have an opportunity for experienced Rehab Support Staff.
The Rehab Support Staff functions as an integral part of the rehabilitation team providing exceptional experience to the patients and their families.
The Primary responsibilities include:
- Manages patient reception.
- Patient Registration.
- Assists therapists with the delivery of rehab services.
- Navigates a busy office.
- Answers phones.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient experiences, we're looking for you to have these skills:
- Graduate with a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years of medical office experience.
- Very strong interpersonal & multitasking skills.
- Able to navigate a busy office.
- Previous experience with McKesson Paragon, preferred.
- Strong computer skills to include: Excel, Word and Outlook.