Department: OR – York Hospital
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Variable hours
Hours: per diem requirements
Benefit Eligible: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 8
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
Come join our new and innovative team! We have new opportunities for Registered Nurses with Operating Room experience. Come and be a part of a dynamic and collaborative environment.
The Operating Room Nurse is a professional Registered Nurse who is accountable for the delivery of quality patient care. Primary Job responsibilities include:
• Assessing, coordinating and participating in the total care and teaching for a specific patient.
• Responsible for creating exceptional experiences during the delivery of this care.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient/customer experiences, we require:
• (2) or more years of Operating Room experience.
• State of ME, or Compact RN license.
• ACLS & BCLS certifications.
• Excellent customer service and bedside skills.
• CNOR certification is preferred.