Department: Neurology Associates
Schedule: Full Time 40hrs/wk
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: Mon-Fri 8:30-5 or 9-5:30
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse for Neurology Associates of York Hospital. This position is located in York, Maine.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for
- Patient Intake
- Collecting patient vitals.
- Capturing patient information.
- Giving immunization injections.
- Assisting providers with medical procedures.
- Office duties as needed.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient care experiences, we will need you to have the following:
- Minimum (1) years of Nursing experience.
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Have great attention to detail, but be able to multitask.