Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Night Shift
Hours: 7:00 pm to 7:30 am – Variable Days
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: Weekend Rotation
Hours / Pay Period: 72
At York, we're more than just a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise throughout Southern Maine and the New Hampshire seacoast. At York Hospital, our commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
Just a stone’s throw from the Atlantic Ocean and the New Hampshire border, our community hospital is licensed for 79 beds, maintains six community sites, and enjoys an affiliation with Massachusetts General Hospital.
We are seeking an ICU RN to join our ICU Team!
The ICU Nurse is a professional Registered Nurse who is accountable for the delivery of quality patient care. This includes:
- Assessing, coordinating and participating in the total care and teaching for ICU patient.
- Ensuring that patient care is delivered in collaboration with the patient, family members, physicians, peers and other members of the healthcare team.
- The nurse maintains the highest standards of nursing practice in the clinical setting and is responsible for creating exceptional patient/family experiences during the delivery of this care
*$10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS* for eligible external applicants
- RN program completion
- BSN or enrollment in a BSN program preferred
- 1 or more years of nursing experience in a practice setting
- ME or compact RN license
York Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer