Department: Cath Lab
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
On-Call Requirements: 10-11 days/month
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: Occasional Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 80
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We currently have a full time opportunity for an experienced Cath Lab RN.
The Cath Lab Nurse is a professional Registered Nurse who is accountable for the delivery of quality patient care. Primary responsibilities include:
- Assessing, coordinating and participating in the total care and teaching for a specific patient.
- Providing care in collaboration with the patient, family members, physicians, peers and other members of the healthcare team.
- The nurse maintains the highest standards of nursing practice in the clinical setting and is responsible for creating exceptional patient/family experiences during the delivery of this care.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient experiences, we need you to have the following:
- Minimum (2) or more years of Cath Lab or Critical Care experience.
- An active State of Maine RN license.
- ACLS, BCLS and PALS Certifications.
- Excellent customer service and bedside skills.
Sign on bonus of $20,000.00 available