Department: Respiratory Care
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Night Shift
On-Call Requirements: no
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: Occasional Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 72
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced Polysomnographer to work within the hospital in York, Maine.
- Interviewing, educating and assessing sleep laboratory patients prior to study.
- Setup Polysomnography electrodes, calibrate and prove channel functional integrity.
- Collect data in accordance to policy specific to study type
- Review and follow through on Sleep Laboratory admission orders
- Assess, interview, educate and discharge patients following completion of study.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient/customer experiences, we will need you to have the following:
- Registered Polysomnographic Technologist (RPSGT) or Registered EEG Technologist (REEGT) with 2 years full time experience in sleep laboratory or State of Maine Licensed Respiratory Therapist
- BLS Certifications
- Exceptional customer service and patient care
YORK HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.