Department: Outpatient Physical Therapy 7090-3010
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M-F, 9-5:30
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 72
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced Physical Therapist. York Hospital has Physical Therapy office locations in York, Wells, South Berwick and Kittery, Maine.
The Physical Therapist is responsible for:
- Providing physical therapy services to patients in an outpatient setting in accordance with a written Plan of Care approved by a physician.
- The Physical Therapist makes an initial evaluation and plans with patient, and physician for on-going physical therapy services.
- Initiates, reviews and implements the PT Care Plan for each patient based on the assessment and prescribed Plan of Care.
- Revises Plan of Care when indicated.
In order to help us continue to offer exceptional patient experiences, we need you to have the following:
- Minimum of (1) year of Physical Therapy experience.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Computer skills.
- State of Maine PT License
- Basic Life Support (CPR) Certification