Department: Emergent Care:Non Physicians
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 7am to 7pm
On-Call Requirements: Yes
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: Weekend Rotation
Hours / Pay Period: 36
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We currently have an opportunity for a Patient Companion.
The Patient Companion, under the supervision of an RN, provides:
- Assists in the provision of a safe and clean environment
- Provides assistance with activities of daily living, unless the patient needs are such that adverse health consequences are predictable
- Close observation of patients
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient experiences, we need you to have the following:
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Computer experience preferred
- CPR certification (may obtain upon hire)
- Medical Terminology or previous clinical experience preferred