Department: Pediatric Rehab – York WalkIn Care
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: Varied between 8-5
Benefit Eligible: No
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: Varied based on volume
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced Pediatric Occupational Therapist.
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for:
- Providing occupational therapy services to patients in an outpatient setting in accordance with a written Plan of Care approved by a physician.
- The Occupational Therapist makes an initial evaluation and plans with patient, family and physician for on-going therapy services
- Initiates, reviews and implements the OT Care Plan for each patient based on the assessment and prescribed Plan of Care and revises when indicated.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient experiences, we need you to have the following:
- An active OT License and Basic Life Support Certification.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous Pediatric experience is preferred.