Department: Home Care – Long Sands
Schedule: Part Time
Shift: Day Shift
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 48
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist. This is a part-time position providing inpatient coverage. Inpatient Therapy is offered within York Hospital.
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for:
- Providing occupational therapy services to patients with a written Plan of Care approved by a physician.
- The Occupational Therapist makes an initial evaluation and plans with patient, family and physician for on-going therapy services
- Initiates, reviews and implements the OT Care Plan for each patient based on the assessment and prescribed Plan of Care and revises when indicated.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient experiences, we need you to have the following:
- An active OT License and Basic Life Support Certification.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Some OT experience is preferred.
YORK HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.