Department: Wound Care – Wells
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Day Shift
On-Call Requirements: no
Benefit Eligible: No
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 8
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We currently have an opening for an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant. This is a full time, 40 hours per week position working in Wound Care and is located in Wells, Maine.
The Provider will be responsible for:
- Diagnosis and treat an established patient population and improve patient access for timeliness of appointments.
- Must be able to work within the scope of practice guidelines and appropriately direct patients for follow-up care as their healthcare needs dictate.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional care, we're looking for you to have these skills:
- Minimum (2) years of experience as a Provider, Wound Care required.
- Leadership qualities
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- An active State of Maine FNP or PA License
- BLS Certification