Department: Psychiatry Associates
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M – F
On-Call Requirements: Yes
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: Weekend Rotation
Hours / Pay Period: 80
York Hospital, an independent community hospital in the charming, seaside town of York, Maine, is seeking a highly experienced Psychiatric Advanced Practitioner Registered Nurse (APRN). York Hospital is well- respected for clinical excellence and industry leading patient experience.
We offer a full array of supporting services in a comfortable, caring environment. A dedicated team of comprised of a nurse practitioners, medical assistants and administrative staff support the York Hospital Psychiatry service. Our culture encourages strong, collegial relationships across all levels of staff.
- 48 Adult Medicine Beds: 5 Maternity, 5 ICU
- 13 bed ED
- Well established outpatient community clinics
- Affiliation and direct collaboration with Sweetser – Maine Mental Health Provider
- All family medicine and internal medicine practices are NCQA PCMH certified
- Wide range of specialty services within the hospital network
- Inpatient support by excellent hospitalist program
- Wide array of laboratory and imaging services
- Full-time, hospital employed;
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Monday–Friday, 5 days/week including 1 administrative day
- In-person and telehealth visits
- Shared call model (frequency determined by size of the group practice)
- License to practice as an Advanced Practitioner Registered Nurse (APRN) in the State of Maine
- Must have current, unrestricted, Maine licensure in progress and be active on date of hire
- Current, unrestricted federal and, as needed, state prescriptive authority
- ANCC certification as a Psychiatric/Mental Health NP
- 2-5 years of experience in an advanced practice role with prescriptive practice
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
York and its surrounding communities are quintessential New England, loaded with charm, character, and wonderful neighbors. We are fortunate to enjoy excellent schools and a safe environment, making it a great place to call home and to raise a family. Conveniently situated only 10 minutes from the small seaport city of Portsmouth, NH, just over an hour from Boston, and two hours from the mountains of New England, you’ll never lack for activities, (indoor or out), when enjoying your free time.
YORK HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.