Department: Imaging – York Hospital
Schedule: Part Time
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: Mon, Tues, Friday 7:30a-4pm
Hours / Pay Period: 48 (24/week)
At York Hospital, we’re more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers’ commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We have a new opening for an experienced nuclear medicine technologist. York hospital provides nuclear medicine services to patients at the main York Hospital campus as well as our Newington location.
The nuclear medicine technologist is responsible for performing a variety of nuclear medicine exams on patients of all ages. Under the direction of a board certified radiologist, the nuclear medicine technologist is responsible for safely operating equipment to produce diagnostic quality images.
Primary Responsibilities include:
• Performing a variety of general nuclear medicine studies as well as cardiac studies
• IV insertion
• Safe handling/storage of radioactive materials
• Maintaining American College of Radiography NM Accreditation
• Maintaining State of Maine Radioactive Materials license
• Detailed documentation
• Excellent communication with radiologists to ensure quality exams
• Exceptional Patient Care
To continue to provide exceptional patient experiences, we require the following:
• 1+ yrs nuclear medicine experience (preferred)
• BLS Certification
• CNMT licensure