Department: Neurology Associates
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
On-Call Requirements: yes; usually 1:3
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: Occasional Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 80
BC/BE Neurology Physician
York Hospital, an independent community hospital in the charming, seaside town of York, Maine, is seeking a highly experienced BC/BE Neurology Physician. York Hospital is well- respected for clinical excellence and industry leading patient experience.
We offer a full array of supporting services in a comfortable, caring environment. A dedicated team of comprised of a nurse, medical assistant and administrative staff support the Neurology service. Our culture encourages strong, collegial relationships across all levels of staff.
- 48 Adult Medicine Beds: 5 Maternity, 5 ICU
- Outpatient community clinic setting
- Strong Primary Care and specialty services
- Minimal inpatient services responsibility
- Tele Neurology and Tele Stroke via Mass General Hospital Affiliation
- Full-time, hospital employed
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits
- Outpatient Monday–Friday, 5 days/week including 1 administrative day
- 1:3 On-call rotation
- Board certified or board eligible in neurology
- Must have current, unrestricted, Maine licensure in progress and be active on date of hire
- Current, unrestricted federal and, as needed, state prescriptive authority
- Extensively trained and experienced
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial
York and its surrounding communities are quintessential New England, loaded with charm, character, and wonderful neighbors. We are fortunate to enjoy excellent schools and a safe environment, making it a great place to call home and to raise a family. Conveniently situated only 10 minutes from the small seaport city of Portsmouth, NH, just over an hour from Boston, and two hours from the mountains of New England, you’ll never lack for activities, (indoor or out), when enjoying your free time.
Please contact email@example.com if your hope is to care for patients in a hospital – and community – that values you both professionally and personally.
YORK HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.