Department: Webhannet Internal Medicine
Schedule: Full Time 40hrs/wk
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M-F rotating days
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant for Webhannet Internal Medicine This is a full time, 40hrs/wk position working between the hours of 7:00am -5:00pm Monday-Friday.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for
- Patient Intake
- Collecting patient vitals.
- Capturing patient information.
- Giving immunization injections.
- Assisting providers with medical procedures.
- Office duties as needed.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient care experiences, we will need you to have the following:
- Minimum (1) years of Medical Assisting experience. Prefer Medical Assisting Certified.
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Have great attention to detail, and able to multitask.