Department: Psychiatry Associates
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M-F 8:00A to 4:30P
On-Call Requirements: No
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 80
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant for Psychiatry Associates of York Hospital. This is a full time, 40hrs/wk position working M-F from 8:00am-4:30pm. The Psychiatry Practice is located in York, Maine.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for:
- Collecting patient vitals.
- Capturing patient information.
- Rooming patients.
- Rx refills & Rx prior authorizations.
- Office Duties as needed.
In order to continue to provide exceptional patient care, we will need you to have the following:
- Medical Assisting Degree or Certificate
- Exceptional customer service & computer skills
- Able to work independently
- Medical Assistant National Certification is preferred
- BLS (CPR Certification)
- Mental Health experience preferred
YORK HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.