Department: OB/GYN, Surgical and Midwifery
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: 4- 9 hours shifts variable M-F 7a-4:30p or 7:30am-5p
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 72
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced Medical Assistant for OB/Gyn Surgical & Midwifery Associates of York Hospital. This is a full time, 40hrs/wk position working between the hours of 7:00am -5:00pm Monday-Friday. This position is located in both
York & Wells, Maine.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for
- Patient Intake
- Collecting patient vitals.
- Capturing patient information.
- Giving immunization injections.
- Assisting providers with medical procedures.
- Office duties as needed.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient care experiences, we will need you to have the following:
- Minimum (1) years of Medical Assisting experience. Prefer Medical Assisting Certified.
- Excellent customer service and computer skills.
- Have great attention to detail, but be able to multitask.
- Prefer candidates with OB/Gyn experience.
YORK HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.