Department: Walk In Clinic – York Hospital
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M-F; 8a-6p; varied
Benefit Eligible: No
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: Occasional Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 16; varied
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We are looking for an experienced Medical/Lab Assistant for our newest service York Walk In. The Medical/Lab Assistant is responsible for:
- Patient assessment
- Collecting patient vitals
- Capturing patient information in EMR system
- Office Duties
In order to help us continue to offer exceptional patient experiences, we need you to have the following:
- Medical Assisting Certification and/or Registered are required
- Minimum (1) or more years of Medical Assisting and/or Lab Assistant experience.
- Current BLS certification (Basic Life Support)
- Excellent customer service
- Phlebotomy experience is a must for this position
YORK HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.