Department: Breast Care – York Hospital
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M-F hours vary
On-Call Requirements: n/a
Benefit Eligible: No
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: varies
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We have a new opening for an experienced Mammography Technologist. Breast Care has locations in Wells and York Maine.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Performing a variety of Imaging services including operating mammography equipment to produce images/radiographs for diagnostic purposes under the direction of a Board Certified Radiologist.
- Evaluate radiographs for diagnostic quality obtaining additional images as needed.
- Prepare and set up medical supplies using aseptic techniques if appropriate.
- Explain procedures to patients.
- Maintain patient confidentiality at all times.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient/customer experiences, we need you to have the following:
- (1) Or more years of Mammography experience
- State of Maine Licensure
- Tomosynthesis trained
- ARRT Registered
- BCLS Certification
- Excellent customer service skills