Department: Caregiver Experiences
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M – F
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 80
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
York Hospital is seeking an experienced HR Business Partner. Some essential job responsibilities include:
- Advise and consults with employees and supervisors in areas such as employee relations, coaching and performance management
- Identifies and recommends policy enhancements and ensures policies are adhered to and understood by all employees
- Helps facilitate the implementation of systems, programs, tools and processes designed to improve management and employee performance, productivity, engagement and hospital results
- Assists with benefit open enrollment
- Work closely with leadership within assigned programs to develop strategic HR solutions to enable and drive business objectives
- Serve as back up to other functions within the department
We require a Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent of education and/or experience, PHR or SPHR certification highly desirable.
3-5 years of experience partnering with business units/departments and assisting with the resolution of employee relations and performance management issues required. Relevant experience in a hospital a plus. Knowledge of HRIS systems, MS Office tools necessary.
YORK HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.