Department: Caregiver Experiences
Schedule: Part Time
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M – F variable
On-Call Requirements: No
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 40
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We have a new opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist.
The HR Generalist is an integral part of the HR Team and will provide support to the team by way of Administrative support. This position will also be an important part of the staff's experience, from hire to exit and will deliver on the Mission and Vision of York Hospital.
Primary Job responsibilities include:
• Assists office operations according to YH policy and procedures, demonstrating competence in office specific procedural skills, effective communication, and acts as an advocate in the delivery and coordination of excellent staff experiences.
• Greets all incoming traffic of applicants, staff and vendors. Maintains courteous, inviting and professional demeanor at all times with all.
• Assists Team with form updates, team meeting minutes and organization of completed documents from staff.
• Answers the office telephone and fields calls as appropriate
• Obtains new staff information to complete onboarding and orientation process for all new staff. Assists newly hired staff with enrolling in benefits, tax forms, I-9 documentation and any additional personal detail needed within their employment record.
• Performs various data entry and information retrieval tasks using a computerized employment/payroll system as directed.
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient and staff experiences, you will need the following:
• Strong Computer skills (MS Office Suites), Web-based database programs and the internet.
• Exceptional Customer service both in person and over the phone
• Detailed, Organized, Professional, Problem-solving, Collaborative, Follow-through, High energy, and dependable.
YORK HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.