Schedule: All Shifts Available
Shift: Variable hours
Hours: Variable schedules
On-Call Requirements: NO
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: Occasional Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: ALL
York Hospital is seeking full-time, part-time and per diem Housekeepers to join the York Hospital Team. There are a full array of schedules to fit your current needs. We offer benefits for our full and part-time staff that include, medical, dental, vision and 401K. Apply now for immediate consideration.
The Housekeeper will be responsible for the following:
- Cleaning and disinfecting patient rooms
- Keeping patient/visitor areas clean and presentable
- Stock linens
- Clean outer building offices and other duties as assigned
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional patient experiences, we will need you to have the following:
- Have excellent customer service skills and be able to converse with patients and their family members
- Be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
At York Hospital, we are more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital. We are a Community. For Life.