Department: Imaging – York Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M-F 8a-4:30p
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 80
York Hospital is a non-profit 501(c) (3) 79-bed hospital with five community sites and 13 physician practices. We use a loving-kindness approach to offer exceptional care in a healing environment. From primary and preventive care and diagnostic testing to specialized medicine and surgical specialties to rehabilitation and care at home, York Hospital is known for its passion for centering care on patients and families, and providing unbelievable experiences for all.
York Hospital is looking for an experienced Director of Imaging to direct York Hospital Imaging services. This is a full time position and is located in York, Maine.
The Director of Imaging will support and lead over 60 direct reports, including oversight and monitoring of 30+ units of imaging equipment; the team and equipment are spread over 7 different physical locations. This role involves coordination of safe and timely imaging services for 200+ patients per day.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Provide oversight and continuity of staff schedules for all locations and modalities, solving unexpected challenges in real-time as well as facilitating long term plans.
- Direct and coordinate radiology services throughout the York Hospital system.
- Keep exceptional staff and patient experiences at the forefront of every decision.
- Oversee staff in operation of imaging equipment, including X-ray, fluoroscopy, computerized tomography, magnetic resonance imaging, ultrasonography, nuclear medicine, bone densitometry and PACS.
- Project management, strategic planning and budgeting.
- Responsible for operational, Key Performance Indicators.
In order for us to continue to provide exceptional patient/customer experiences, we need you to have the following:
• An Associates Degree and clinical experiences in Radiography, Sonography or Nuclear Medicine is required. A Bachelor's Degree in a relevant area of study, such as Healthcare Administration, is preferred but not required.
• Minimum (5) years of Imaging Experience.
• Minimum (2) years of progressive leadership experience.