Department: Care Access-York Hospital
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M – F
On-Call Requirements: No
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Temporary Position: No
Weekend Requirements: No Weekends
Hours / Pay Period: 80
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
York Hospital is looking for an experienced Call Center Director to direct the York Hospital Centralized Care Access Center to include Patient Transportation. This is a full time position and is located in York, Maine.
The Call Center will provide a coordinated single point of access which will deliver high quality care by improving access through innovative communication systems, standardized registration and scheduling practices. The Director is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities within the Call Center and the Patient Transportation team.
Each team member is responsible for exercising outstanding customer service utilizing “Being Loving Kindness” in their approach to patients, visitors, and staff. All team members are flexible as to work varied schedules and locations within York Hospital/affiliates registration areas.
Responsibilities of the position include:
• Develop an integrated appointment contact center model.
• Maximize and enhance the patient experience. Team members are held accountable for collecting and data-entering information with a high degree of accuracy.
• Oversee the Patient Transportation team and maximize the patient/customer experience.
• Oversee the effective onboarding of various departments.
• Establish standards of performance.
• Project management, strategic planning and budgeting.
• Responsible for operational, Key Performance Indicators.
In order for us to continue to provide exceptional patient/customer experiences, we need you to have the following:
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, report writing and data analytics.
• Medical Terminology knowledge required.
• Proficient with call center software.
• Master's degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Minimum (5) years of experience in Healthcare Call Center management.
• Minimum (5-7) years of progressive leadership experience and change management.