Department: Dining and Nutrition
Schedule: Full Time
Hours: 6:30-3pm 6:30-6:30pm
On-Call Requirements: NO
Benefit Eligible: Yes
Weekend Requirements: Weekend Rotation
Hours / Pay Period: 80
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life.
We have a new opportunity for a Dietitian Assistant in our Dining & Nutrition Team. Come join our dynamic & well respected food services team as we continue our mission to create exceptional customer service experiences!
We have an opportunity for an experienced Dietitian Assistant. This is a part time, 20hrs/wk opening, working variable shifts between the hours of 5:30am – 7:30pm and is located within the Hospital in York, Maine.
The Dietitian Assistant is responsible for:
- Assisting the Dietitian in implementing the Nutrition Care Plan for inpatients, by coordinating meal service and communicating special needs to Dietitian.
- Organizes menu collection
- Answers room service calls
- Correctly modifies menus to patient's food orders and ensures that patients with food allergies do not receive unsafe food items.
In order to continue to provide exceptional customer service we will need you to have the following:
- Minimum (1) or more years of Clinical Food Services experience.
- Excellent customer service.
- Has exceptional attention to detail.
- Computer and Communication skills
York Hospital is a non-profit 501(c)(3) 79-bed hospital with five community sites and 13 physician practices. We use a loving-kindness approach to offer exceptional care in a healing environment. From primary and preventive care and diagnostic testing to specialized medicine and surgical specialties to rehabilitation and care at home, York Hospital is known for its passion for centering care around patients and families, and providing unbelievable experiences for all.
YORK HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.