Department: Home Care – Long Sands
Schedule: Full Time 40hrs/wk
Shift: Day Shift
Hours: M-F 8a-5p flexible
Hours / Pay Period: 80
At York Hospital, we're more than a hospital. We are a team of providers, clinicians and staff members offering expertise within a Hospital setting, our community sites, and physician practices located throughout Southern Maine and the NH seacoast. Our caregivers' commitment is to make a positive difference in the lives of one another, our patients and our community by instilling our vision of Loving Kindness for all.
York Hospital, we are a Community. For Life
We currently have an opening for an experienced Home Care Coordinator for Home Care. This is a full time, 40 hours a week position working days and is located in York, Maine.
The Home Care Coordinator is a member of the Home Care Team and works under the direction of the Director of Home Care.
Primary job responsibilities include:
• Providing oversight of patient care services and personnel including: Making patient care and personnel assignments, coordinating patient care, coordinating referrals provide oversight of patient care services. The Home Care Coordinator will provide Home Health Aide program oversight, participate in quality initiatives, and will strive to ensure that patients and families receive the highest standards of care possible.
• Provide oversight of schedules of professional and paraprofessional staff and assure adequate staffing coverage and that productivity expectations are maintained for clinical staff
• Coordinate and conduct multi discipline patient care conferences
• Evaluate quality of care by participating in clinical record review, co-visits with field staff and other quality initiatives
• Provide Home Health Aide program oversight and assures that each Home Health Aide completes 12 hours of in-service requirements each year
• Adhere to documentation standards per clinical standards of practice, CMS, state and Federal regulations and York Hospital guidelines
In order to help us continue to provide exceptional Patient experiences, we need candidates with the following:
• 1 or more years of Home Care experience
• Previous supervisory/management experience
• A State of Maine, NH or Compact RN license
• CPR Certification